Lawrence S. Pertillar
Politically Correct - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Throw the bums out!
And restock the bars,
With non-alcoholic beverages.
That's the politically correct thing to do,
To eliminate the stench of booze...
From the halls of justice!
And perhaps the screwing will end too!
Comments about Politically Correct by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl