Lawrence S. Pertillar
'Polluticitis' Perhaps? - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Everything about you has been contaminated!
Your mind, your body?
I guess if your mind and body is contaminated,
Everything about you is a process...
Needing a complete overhaul!
Nothing else seems to work!
And I see you have already begun,
By killing yourselves!
With that kind of brilliant programming...
What on Earth went wrong?
Comments about 'Polluticitis' Perhaps? by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl