Poor Boys - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Without a girlfriend, a boy feels spineless.
Without a boyfriend, a girl feels fleshless.
Being with a girl is a kick for a boy.
Going with a boy is a pride for a girl.
Boys select girls for their looks.
Girls accept boys for their purse.
Boys get fantasy in the intimacy.
Girls get comforts in the company.
Such episodes are many to the girls,
Who spare modesty and keep virginity,
Sending the poor boys to the cold storage.
Comments about Poor Boys by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl