Population - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Cart, car, train, aeroplane,
Telephone, wireless and television
All brought the distance closer.
Internet wiped that little distance.
But the distance between castes
And creeds still grows wider.
The evil lies in population explosion,
Without which comes no revolution.
Comments about Population by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl