Post Tops Stop Spot - Anagram Verse - Poem by Jonathan ROBIN
GLEAN from ANGEL we derive
WINGS which SWING, keep hope alive,
FORM FROM patterns living spread,
surviving though some seem as dead.
DARE READ between the lines instead
of mixing in and out - DEAL LEAD
by first impressions, TALE LATE found
containing, CHUM, so MUCH profound.
TEAM-MATE, when penning prose or VERSE
SERVE ideals high, FILE LIFE, rehearse
LIVE, - who OPTS POTS VILE underground
SPOT all TOPS POST, clocks STOP unwound.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about Post Tops Stop Spot - Anagram Verse by Jonathan ROBIN
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda