Prayers On Deaf Ears - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Birth is a curse as life is a gamble.
Death is a threat as end is a mystery.
Birth and death come to us unasked, unsought.
He, who makes these, hence, will not hear prayers.
Comments about Prayers On Deaf Ears by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda