Edward Kofi Louis
Prepare Your Heart For Peace - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
To deal shrewdly!
Of a bitter life;
For, the earth is now polluted.
To feed on the breasts of a woman;
But, listen to the voice of the truth.
The place of skull!
The fire of the end of the age;
With judgement and justice.
A pillar of fire! !
Seen to direct the way;
But, prepare your heart for peace.
Comments about Prepare Your Heart For Peace by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl