Lawrence S. Pertillar
Pretense - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Some prefer correctness,
Even though that may not be direct!
Some reject an honesty,
If it's not delivered as one accepts!
Today most live to protect true feelings,
With a hope no one offends!
And they are the ones who disguise themselves...
In pretense that never ends!
Comments about Pretense by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl