Prisoner - Poem by David Harris
There are no bars around my prison
At least none that you can see.
No wall to fence me in
Only blue sky above my head.
Still I am a prisoner
With a life sentence ahead of me
And there is no escaping,
As my prison has no key.
Cupid fired his arrow
And that captured me
Making me forever
A prisoner of love.
Comments about Prisoner by David Harris
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda