Lawrence S. Pertillar
Process Of Questioning - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
An honesty that becomes debated,
And it is to great lengths.
To confirm the validity of it.
Is as suspect as a deceit known...
But allowed not to go through,
A process of questioning...
To reveal the depth of its activity.
Comments about Process Of Questioning by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl