Projection - Poem by Melanie Emikohe
Slim legs, high shoes
peep at my privacy
when I aim to convert.
She smells my hiding
and traces my track.
I swore to Him above,
many times before.
Boxed myself in holes,
but she slinks into
the spaces like ants.
Comments about Projection by Melanie Emikohe
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl