Lawrence S. Pertillar
Promises To Break - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Promises to break,
'Before' the thought of them to make,
Should be easy from them to escape...
If the thought is kept with a good intention,
But a doing of it is left not to mention.
Comments about Promises To Break by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl