Pseudo-Exaltation - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
I wrote my diaries daily.
I took photograph of myself
Periodically and vividly.
I preserved all types of records
That put me on the pedestal.
I set them all on fire
Before I was put on pyre
As none was interested
In knowing them in my life time.
Comments about Pseudo-Exaltation by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl