Purty Fine (Never To Be Finished) - Poem by Selena Star
Walking down the hall at school
When i see this guy
I ask a friend 'Who dat be?
Cos dam! He purty fine! '
So she tells me his name
And talks about how long he's been new
The only thing i can say
Is 'I bet i can get him before you'
So we shake on the bet
Of who will get this dude
But the thing we find out soon
Is dam that nuccas rude!
Comments about Purty Fine (Never To Be Finished) by Selena Star
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl