Jonathan Goldman a.k.a JGthepoet
'Put Away The H-2-O' - Poem by Jonathan Goldman a.k.a JGthepoet
Put away the H-2-O, let our fire burn
For what is love if not afire,
Shall we let it, or shall we squirm?
When affection turns in time
To wishes of things more
Will you let your heart run wild
With me for evermore?
© Jonathan Goldman [JGthepoet] – 12 September 2003.
Comments about 'Put Away The H-2-O' by Jonathan Goldman a.k.a JGthepoet
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl