ivor or ivor.e hogg
Quality Tells For M Lady Ernestine - Poem by ivor or ivor.e hogg
Though poorly dressed she’s clean and neat.
She has a smile for everyone
She doesn’t live on easy street
but looks as though she might have done.
At some time in her hidden past
.She still retains her dignity
and holds to values which will last
Faces the world confidently
She has known wealth and poverty
and sees them both for what they are.
Which she will not allow to mar.
Her inborn sense of her own worth
A lady still but down to earth.
Comments about Quality Tells For M Lady Ernestine by ivor or ivor.e hogg
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl