Quenching On Your Absence - Poem by Suraj Samtani
Before, I thanked you for your support.
With you around, there was no limit to my success.
Now, I am deprived.
Perhaps this explains,
why nothing seems to go right.
Oh when will you come again,
and satisfy this thirst of mine...?
Comments about Quenching On Your Absence by Suraj Samtani
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl