Questions - Poem by David Taylor
Did I loose my touch?
Have I lost your trust?
Are these poems all the same
saying one thing again, again?
Did I loose my voice?
Have I lost your ear?
Are these words that fall
meeting with a stony wall?
Have my eyes gone dark?
Did you let me make a mark?
Is this verse in any way
helping make a better day?
Can my heart find what is true?
Did I ever reach the heart of you?
What can a poem say
a ray of hope to light the way?
What are words if they can’t do
all the things I pray for you?
Comments about Questions by David Taylor
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl