Questions And Answers - Poem by David Taylor
My head is in the stars
my feet deep in the earth
and my heart, it beats in you.
The answer often lies
but a question can be true.
The question has the answer
the question is in the stars,
is in the earth, is in the heart.
Be careful of the answers
that seem to lie in you.
Comments about Questions And Answers by David Taylor
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl