Lawrence S. Pertillar
Quick To Adapt To Please - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Always humbling it is,
To acknowledge the scent of flowers.
No matter where they go to bud and grow,
Or become transplanted...
The flowers, the trees, birds and bees,
Seem to be committed,
To their identities.
But we as human beings,
Seek to impress...
And quick to adapt to please,
Many of us do!
To camouflage the truth of our existence.
Comments about Quick To Adapt To Please by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda