Lawrence S. Pertillar
Quit Your Obsession With This - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
When is enough enough?
When too much of it,
Has been determined...
By the one unaccustomed to it.
And they allow it to sit,
Unrecognized and blinded by it.
And not accepting,
Some of it could be shared.
Even after getting sick...
Nothing inside them says,
You need to quit your obsession with this! '
Rick S. Bastasa's poem
entitled: 'when is enough enough'
'Who knows? '
Thank you, Ric
Comments about Quit Your Obsession With This by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda