Julie A Smith
Rainy Day - Poem by Julie A Smith
A rainy day
full of fog and a dreary feel
even though the temperature
is a pleasant 43 degrees outside,
and I am enjoying my three day weekend
since I took an extra day off work
for my birthday weekend.
Sipping my caramel latte
and trying to find inspiration to write.
and a writing dry spell
combine to stop my pen
and my poetry.
The gray skies
but somehow that
on this rainy February day.
Comments about Rainy Day by Julie A Smith
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl