Ramona's Hot Sex Tips 2009 - Poem by Ramona Thompson
1. No matter how old or young you are always practice abstinence.
Virgins wait until you are married. People who are divorced wait until you are remarried.
It's not only the best way to stay safe from S.T.D.s. it also honors what God wants you to do.
End of Ramona's Hot Sex Tips 2009
Comments about Ramona's Hot Sex Tips 2009 by Ramona Thompson
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda