Random-(6-12-03) - Poem by Kayla Jarnac
Storms bring warm, wet oceans,
under his joyful morning laugh.
Teach us to grow
behind an imagined whisper.
Come slow, love,
We always say
they are saddest,
but they have their joy.
Comments about Random-(6-12-03) by Kayla Jarnac
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl