Summer Nights (2-3-05) - Poem by Kayla Jarnac
the warm, thick air,
a little humid, but not
Darkness stretching out,
but I can still see
the leaves, wafting in.
The faint cool breeze
Dries the tear in my eye
as I stretch my arms
Cools my skin, and the grass
and its warm again.
Comments about Summer Nights (2-3-05) by Kayla Jarnac
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl