I Have Walked... (8-17-04) - Poem by Kayla Jarnac
I have walked into the ocean
and realized the depth of time.
I have walked among the clockwork
and wondered why it never stops.
I have walked slowly forward
and discovered how to change the future.
I have walked quickly backward
and missed enjoying the present.
I have walked silently away from the ticking
and answered the call of silence.
I have walked at night inside my brain
and questioned my sanity.
I want to walk on the clouds
and feel what its like to be free.
Comments about I Have Walked... (8-17-04) by Kayla Jarnac
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl