Kayla Jarnac Poems
- I Have Walked... (8-17-04) I have walked into the ocean and ...
- Haiku (4-5-05) Clouds move through the skies, Changing ...
- Summer Nights (2-3-05) Summer nights, the warm, thick air, ...
- Wolves In The Wind (5-29-03) The wind is like a wolf. It ...
- Grow Old (2-23-05) Ticking along, never pausing, never ...
- My Room (11-25-03) A wall to the north, this is my Deepest ...
- Stay With Me-(2-22-05) Sharp; Poking, prodding, layer by ...
This is so cool! I have been writing poems for pretty much my whole literate life, but never let anyone read them. My family would think I'm crazy =) But now I can actally get some feedback...*_* more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kayla Jarnac
I Have Walked... (8-17-04)
I have walked into the ocean
and realized the depth of time.
I have walked among the clockwork
and wondered why it never stops.
I have walked slowly forward
and discovered how to change the future.
I have walked quickly backward
and missed enjoying the present.
I have walked silently away from the ticking
and answered the call of silence.
I have walked at night inside my brain
and questioned my sanity.
I want to walk on the clouds
and feel what its like to be free.