Akilleas Sideous Poems
- Amour Sincere (True Love) giving my life to you is what i ...
- A Poem A poem of mind that may rhyme for all time A poem of...
- Just My Father
- Let Me I will live my life the way I want to who are you ...
- Set It Free
- A Happy Death The time has come for me at last As I pass ...
- I Remember I remember riding my tricycle I remember his ...
My poetry is all the thoughts i have and hold and things i go through majority of them are from my head some are as i go along i don't think i just let my mind roam free to release all the thoughs, feelings, and insperations i have ever had my poetry is me in word and if you have ever read or will read my poems i hope you enjory them or if not then comment so that i may incorparate that into my ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Akilleas Sideous
Amour Sincere (True Love)
giving my life to you is what i will do
sharing my soul with you I will gladly do
thinking of you is never through being with you is always true having you I will do knowing you is a privilege to
To hold on to you I will as long as you want me to
loving you is a good feeling too
to know who you are simply by far is one of a kind and simply devine
I cannot find the words to define what i feel but to try to explain puts me through pain but I will give you my brain so that you will remain
if I could I would,
Give you my heart so that we are never apart to hold on...