Lawrence S. Pertillar
Rate This... - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
A life that blooms
From gloomy outlooks
Devised on despair!
One who adopts to top
Another's bliss from places unknown
Can only expose an ignorance driven.
Riding on rebuttals
And sustaining an ego slighted.
That delights one done with fits,
Exchanged by those who get no 'tats'
For their 'tits'!
Or attention not forthcoming
From one who cares less,
Who does their best to rate this...
Comments about Rate This... by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl