Rearrange - Poem by Jonzo Bandwagoner
Well, this is certainly a katzenjammer.
Love, Logic, Lucid!
‘It’s just a green-eyed monster, kid.’
I can’t help it, she directs my dreams.
And I'm no Benjamin Franklin, Frankly.
He was keyed to electricity,
But I’m tossing kites
In the lake outside my heart.
It only helps if you are old,
And by then you’re stuck,
By then you’re grown.
So don’t grow old!
Don’t logic your love,
Rearrange the alphabet,
Place u and i together, somehow.
Frankly, I want the night to stREtch away without an enD.
Comments about Rearrange by Jonzo Bandwagoner
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl