I Need A Dictionary - Poem by Jonzo Bandwagoner
Captivated, Elongated, Mitigated:
You're a lot of looming words,
I wish I understood.
Castellated, Estivated, Manhatten-ated,
I'm a bunch of bounding phrases,
I hope you travel through.
Comments about I Need A Dictionary by Jonzo Bandwagoner
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl