Lawrence S. Pertillar
Rebel - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
She said I was a rebel!
I thought that odd...
Since that day she detected my nature,
I was without my codpiece!
She did say she was clairvoyant,
But her eyes never met mine...
Comments about Rebel by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl