Rebirth - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
The greed greeted me to gambling.
There were ups and downs instantly.
Joys and sorrows came repeatedly.
At last it sent me out with empty hands.
I resolved to not enter it again.
Can I do to not reenter the world?
Comments about Rebirth by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl