Reflection Ii - Poem by Mike Barrett
Seems it like
Around the earth
And iron fist
Sense we not
Its closing grasp?
Of something but of what?
The fingers move
Thus is the essence of man
Squeezed from his collective body?
Sorry God -
YOUR breakfast juice!
© M. Barrett – all rights reserved
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about Reflection Ii by Mike Barrett
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl