Refreshed By Nature - Poem by Possawat Piankij
I'm sitting beside a rice field.
The sunlight is lying on every leaf.
Crows are flying across the field.
Nothing seems to sleep.
Even, a breeze forces the leaves to lean.
Moreover, the field is so green,
Waking up my sleepy eyes.
It's so wonderful to stay with this nature;
My lethargic soul is refreshed.
- Dean Crookes -
Comments about Refreshed By Nature by Possawat Piankij
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl