Special Lady - Poem by Possawat Piankij
She makes me the luckiest man,
Making me fly above the land.
She is cute like others
But there is something covered.
I kiss her pretty lip,
Holding her fascinating hip.
Slowly, I try to undress her,
Getting lost in her nice eyes
Her kiss is sweet like honey
That cannot be bought with money
Her body is as white as milk.
Her hair is like a good silk.
Upon unveiling her body,
I gently smell her skin,
Taking off her hairpin
And feeling her fair hair.
My hands keep running on her
Like a morning train.
And she fain let me do so,
Knowing that it's heavenly love!
I stop my morning train
When I see something on the pane.
They are her white wings
That make her the special living thing.
- One Whistle -
Comments about Special Lady by Possawat Piankij
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl