Pageant Queen - Poem by Possawat Piankij
I compare you to the pageant queen,
The most graceful lady I've ever seen.
Your splendor shines brighter than the sun,
Making me really love you, not for fun.
- One Whistle -
Comments about Pageant Queen by Possawat Piankij
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl