Edward Kofi Louis
Rejoice Greatly - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Shout for joy! !
Rejoice greatly with the works of the truth;
Only with righteous words,
Facing the earth with righteous laws.
Comments about Rejoice Greatly by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl