Lawrence S. Pertillar
Relax In The Improvisation Of It All - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Takes too much time to ponder.
With a hesitating in wasted indecision.
Especially when over-rehearsing embellishments.
It will always be my suggestion to do and be done.
Relax in the improvisation of it all.
Then regret to forget eventually,
What has taken place to leave as is.
A little humility shown is forgiveable.
But doubt AND stubbornness mixed to act it out,
Enlarges an inflated ego shown...
To be remembered as an impression left.
Comments about Relax In The Improvisation Of It All by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda