Lawrence S. Pertillar
Remedy Of Existing Conflicts - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
This space we call reality...
Was not intended to be controlled,
By those who believe a 'oneness' THEY hold!
Like a cancer spreading to kill living cells,
There is a remedy of existing conflicts,
They now see closing in upon them as well.
From a 'hell' manufactured.
They seek hopelessly to find a cure!
They have exposed themselves as encapable
Of using any knowledge
For curing their taste to conquer and rule!
Clueless they are as to what makes heat hotter.
They've enjoyed for too long,
Producing the weapons...
To watch the build up of increasing flames!
Comments about Remedy Of Existing Conflicts by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl