Edward Kofi Louis
Respect 2 - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Respect to all mankind is the main key in life;
For peace, love and joy!
But, the youth forget that, they will grow old one day.
Let us respect nature and live in peace
with each other;
For, the truth is a teacher to every human being.
Comments about Respect 2 by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl