RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Riding Waves Of Derision - Poem by RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Crossing over into another dimension, living through it fully
and totally, riding waves of derision, taking them into sooth-
ing tables of tomorrow where they will be changed.
Rearranged and turned into possibilities of an enticing area
of poetry, anticipating the equality of another moment, hoping
to encapsulate and save it for other times of reality.
Imagination rallying into the picture, images dancing and fro-
licking into every measure of lively rhythms, taking the beauty
of everyday life, showing what a miracle every moment becomes.
Comments about Riding Waves Of Derision by RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda