Linda I. Weischedel
Right On Baby - Poem by Linda I. Weischedel
You always make me smile,
you always make me laugh,
when I am with you I have so much fun,
what more comfort do I need,
sweetheart I know your the one.
The sound of your voice makes me feel
you've always been there for me when I needed
I can see us living together, as in even sharing the rent.
After countless relationships, countless tries,
I can truly see the sincerity in your loving eyes.
I have 100% of my heart invested in you,
you know you'll have a woman who is
honest and true,
yes you know what we are going
profess our love on the alter of God,
placing the golden band apon each others finger,
vocalizing the precious vows,
finally having the chance to say
Comments about Right On Baby by Linda I. Weischedel
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl