Lawrence S. Pertillar
Right Side Of Left - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Right side of left,
Is my mind sometimes.
Thoughts too correct,
Needing to bend at times.
Cycles of childhood spent,
Frozen in memories.
Doing my best to let them melt,
To release them from me.
Being the adult,
By experiences I've been dealt!
But I can not reduce them!
Should I be?
Am I too right side of left?
And too away from being centered...
Where at this time,
Grounded as perceived
As the 'me' others see!
Comments about Right Side Of Left by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl