Ringmaster - Poem by Leslie Ching
Lions, stage left! Tigers, stage right!
Nothing in circus will give me a fright.
Give me any beast, be it gentle or wild,
And under my command it'll become most docile.
But oh, there's just one thing I can't seem to tame-
My own wretched bedhead hair in the morning.
Comments about Ringmaster by Leslie Ching
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda