Edward Kofi Louis
Rini - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Rise up! ! Learn from the works of the truth and live in peace with your neighbours!
Insight and wisdom along the line; without racism! ! !
Noted with righteous morals without hurting anyone,
In the land of the living with the joy of your heart.
Comments about Rini by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl