Nellie Isabelle Steward Cooper
Robots - Poem by Nellie Isabelle Steward Cooper
When robot lips
Speak their robot words
What will hear
But a robot ear.....
Will the robot world
Dream it's robot dreams
And all be the same
As it now seems? ........
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about Robots by Nellie Isabelle Steward Cooper
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl