Rtfm 17 Po 'Em - Poem by Stewart McKenzie
The ideal audience size for a poet is one.
Direct from me to you. No watchers.
Whispering together in the privacy of our minds.
When poems are performed therefore
Before an audience of many
The poet should instruct the company
To ignore each other.
This performance is for you alone.
Comments about Rtfm 17 Po 'Em by Stewart McKenzie
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl