Rtfm 19 Isms Or Ologies - Poem by Stewart McKenzie
It is not about influences,
Schools or movements,
Isms or ologies.
It is not about structures,
Hexameters or caesuras,
Trochees or anapests.
It is not even about the poem itself.
It is about a sentient being
Making something of the world
And leaving a trail.
Comments about Rtfm 19 Isms Or Ologies by Stewart McKenzie
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl