Rubai # 135 - Poem by Greg Oosterhouse
You are more than a friend, you're also a blessing.
Over and over again, that fact I'm stressing.
What did I do to deserve such a gift?
That query to the Lord, I am pressing.
Lord in all I do, may the Glory go to You. Amen.
© Greg Alan Oosterhouse,3-3-2009
Comments about Rubai # 135 by Greg Oosterhouse
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl